This recipe for “Easy Fresh Salsa” makes about 4/5 servings. About a party size amount.
This salsa that has a smidge of sweet and a spicy kick. I’ve been making it everyday because I love it so much. Let me know if you love it too!
- 5 Roma Tomatoes
- 2 Large Round Tomatoes
- 2 Jalapeños (Diced)
- 2/3 of a Sweet Onion
- ½ Cup Frozen Mango
- 2 TBS Cilantro Paste
- 1 TBS Lime Juice
- Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- Quarter tomatoes and onion. I dice the jalapeño by hand last.
- Take about 1/3 of the quartered tomatoes and grind them almost to a liquid in a food processor. Add to bowl.
- Using the chop setting on the food processor, pulse chop remaining 2/3 of the tomatoes. Add to bowl. Salt generously.
- Do the same thing with the onion. Pulse chop onion. Add to bowl.
- Use the grind setting on the mango until it’s thin/fine. Add to bowl.
- Add diced jalapeño. Sometimes I end up adding in a little more jalapeño because it wasn’t as powerful as I expected. Depends on the jalapeño.
- Add 2 TBS cilantro and 1 TBS lime juice to bowl. I keep the cilantro light because my husband doesn’t like it over-powering.
- Mix all together.
Pin me to save for later!
I’ve been recently blogging about easy recipes, if you want to see more, check out my [round up easy recipe blog post].
Did you know I’m now on [Facebook]?